Steps to help Prevent Child Abuse
A virtual walk is real but its:
- On your time and your terms
- You choose your own course, length of course, what time you start
- You choose whether you walk or run, and who walks/runs with you
- Click on the Register Button to register.
- Set a fundraising goal and begin making a difference in the lives of abused & neglected children
- Recruit a team of family, friends and neighbors to participate with you ~ A great way to motivate others to get in their steps
- When, where and how far you walk is entirely up to you ~ around the block, a jog in the park, or a 5K run in your neighborhood ~ on any day between 10/16/20 - 10/18/20
- Help raise awareness by taking photos of you/your team, and sharing on Facebook using #PreventChildAbuseSWFL ~ remember to tag us ~ facebook.com/CNSWFL/
- Helping abused/neglected children is an incredible reason to raise awareness and funds.
- In addition to your registration fee, your family, friends, coworkers, etc. can donate to your team/individual walkers.